Friday, November 23, 2007

Testing me...

hehe...you guys are just testing me, aren't you? Happay Scrappay tagged me with the 7 things tag again. I think you all are just trying to see if you can stump me, but I love a good challenge. To see my other lists of seven, see here, here, and here.

So here we go again. {Another} 7 random facts about me...
1. I wish that I was a redhead. If I wasn't so lazy and bad about consistently dying my hair, I probably would be. ;)
2. On the subject of hair, I rarely get my hair cut...I just cut it myself. Right now it hasn't been professionally cut since Kat was born (6 months ago) and the haircut before that, it was 2 years in between haircuts.
3. I love the color red...one of my favorite "things" in my life right now is my red coffeemaker.
4. I love to wear high heels year round, every day if possible. I feel powerful and thinner (which is ALWAYS a good thing) when I have high heels on. My shoe of choice during the winter months are some high heeled boots that are mid-calf.
5. Tonight I found a book that I started once (it's only like 3 pages.) I started it during the Christmas season and I really like what is written. I am really tempted to pick it up and start writing on it again...the story so far is intriguing and I have absolutely no recollection of where I was going with it so it could be an adventure.
6. I have picked up equipment/supplies to start drawing again. I am playing with some ideas of some new areas of crafting for me...maybe I will share more later.
7. I miss being on a Design Team. Since 2005, I have always had at least one (and usually more) where I was doing monthly work. That ended (and entirely coincidentally) when Kat was born when both the stores (one online and one local) that I was designing for closed/restructured. I am still doing mag work, but it's different than DT work. So this weekend, I am working on a couple of DT applications for 2 teams that I would really LOVE to be a part of.

And there is my seven random facts.

BTW, I had someone ask where they can find my magazine work. I work with a UK publisher, Practical Publishing. My most recent articles have been in the magazines Complete Cardmaking and Papercraft Essentials. You can sometimes find these at B&N. I am not sure which issues are out right now...there is a LONG delay time between when they are released in the UK and when they show up in the States.

Today has been a really productive day. So far, I have finished 1 card and 2 layouts, but I didn't get anything photographed before it got dark so I will share a bit of it tomorrow. And no, I never did get a nap, but I have had my muse humming so I haven't even been sleepy. Maybe a lack of sleep is better for my creative muse. :)

smiles,
christi

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I like learning all these random things about you! Thanks for continuing to play along.

And thank you for visiting my blog! I am honoured that you took the time :)) And yes, Austria was so beautiful. I would go back to Europe in a heartbeat - too bad you need money to do it :(

Have a lovely weekend! Hopefully you can get Kat adjusted to your time, at least a little bit!!

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Great randomness. Good luck on the DT apps and with your humming muse.

Nancy said...

Good Luck on your DT entries!!! Like to read more about you, never knew you liked Red.

Related Posts with Thumbnails