Friday, November 09, 2007

Grateful...

I don't have any new artwork to share today. I am right in the middle of writing an article and have a personal rule that I can't play with creating until I finish my work (it had better get done today because I seriously have a project that I want to dig into!)

But I did want to post about my thing that I am grateful about today. Kat!

There is a discussion this morning on one of the message boards about Thanksgiving traditions. One of ours is going to a movie Thanksgiving afternoon. It was last year at that movie (I was about 13 weeks pregnant if I remember right) that I really felt Kat moving. And it got me to thinking...last year at this time, I wasn't exactly thrilled about her...certainly not grateful. But you know what, my days are amazing now because of her. I spend the day smiling and playing and just enjoying her life...it's wonderful and I am so grateful that she is here.


These photos were taken yesterday before and after Jacob's final soccer game (they lost). It was so cold and we were seriously bundled up. I love her little hat. Between the cold and the time change, she was tuckered out after the game.

And just because today's post is so serious...another thing that I am grateful for...I AM WEARING MY SIZE 10 JEANS TODAY!!! Shallow enough for you? :D After being able to slide my size 12's off last night without unbuttoning them, I thought that it might be time to move down a size. Yay!!!
smiles,
christi

11 comments:

Linda said...

awe....what adorable photos! i just want to hold her! bring her over, will ya? lol! congrats on the size 10's!!! i know how you are feeling and it's good! :)

Alison Gibbs said...

Christi, what sweet photos of Kat. Such a cute little outfit she is wearing.
Alison

Rita said...

That hat -- could it be any cuter? Your little Kat is just so precious Christi. Her smile is contagious!

Congrats on the size 10s -- that has to feel good! ;)

jo said...

Oh she is just too gorgeous for words Christi!!!

Sandy McTier Designs said...

How precious! That head is adorable on her too!
Awesome job on the size 10 jeans - PLEASE DO SHARE YOUR SECRET!!!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Blessings,
Sandy

dianna said...

I just LOVE the eyes on that girl~too, too cute*!*

Congrats on dropping those digits-doesn't it feel great? OOOOH,but those holidays...it all starts with that evil {but tasty} Halloween candy and then downhill from there for me.
I think I know your secret...between your family and all of your awesome paper crafting, you don't have TIME to eat!

Alison Bryant said...

That first picture of Kat has to be one of my favorites so far.
Way to go on the jeans success!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my is she not just adorable. Beautiful pictures. she is just growing up so fast.

Amy said...

Christi,Kat is such a beautiful baby and yay you for meeting your weight loss goal!!

Carolyn said...

Hopefully by now you have your article written, and are playing at your scrap table creating some creative for me to see soon on here. As for these photo's of Kat, they are just too adorable, and like what Linda said, I wish you were closer, so I could just hold her for a bit, she is just to precious, and I understand how you are grateful for her.

Congrats on getting back into your size 10 jeans. I know it's a good feeling. But let me tell you a little something, from viewing some of your recent photo's, you look smaller then that. Wink!

Amanda Oates said...

Kat is absolutely precious!!! I cant believe how big she is already!

Related Posts with Thumbnails