Sunday, November 25, 2007

Creating Happening Here...

I am having such a creative weekend. I love it when everything just seems to work right! Unfortunately, most of the projects that I have been working on are for DT applications and I am not sure if I can share them yet...I will have to investigate that...





But for now, all I have to share is another quick Christmas card:

Supplies used here:
*Rhonna Farrer Christmas stamps
*Basic Grey Figgy Pudding paper
*Bazzill cardstock
*brown inkpad
*flat-back gems
*scalloped oval punch from Marvy Uchida

I hope that you are creating today...
smiles,
christi

7 comments:

Alison Bryant said...

Very cool card! Love the pattern. Overall the card is simple yet has depth.

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hi Christi,
Fabulous card! I haven't been creating today but organizing so that I can create this week more efficiently!
Hope you have a wonderful week.
Blessings,
Sandy ;)

Nancy said...

very pretty card, Neat pattern. You have been one busy creative girl.

Kari said...

Glad to hear you're in creative bliss! LOVE this card. WOW!
Kari

Amy said...

Love the card!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

OH! I love this card! :) TFS!

Rita said...

Beautiful card! Love the size of it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails