Friday, November 02, 2007

A Little Bit of Creative Fun...



I downloaded this class a couple of weeks ago from Heart in Hands. The project is designed by Linda Albrecht.

I thought that it would make a fun project for mom and I to do together this week. Her version is done in blue's and she wants to do some things to make it versatile for the different holidays so she is taking it home partially done.

My version is using:
*Daisy D's French Market paper (the red)
*7 gypsies Harlequin paper and enamel plaque
*misc. buttons
*slate board
*BE large clothespin
*easel from Michael's

I only have two more days with mom so I probably won't be back until then. I hope that you all are doing some creating though!
smiles,
christi

5 comments:

Amy Castellano said...

I love this Christi, I so want to make one of these will have to get more details when you come back. Enjoy you time with your mom and take care!

Alison Bryant said...

That's great! And I love the interplay of colors and patterns. Can't wait to see your mom's at Thanksgiving.

Alison Gibbs said...

Christi it looks fabulous. Love the colour combinations.
Alison

Carolyn said...

Love the project! Of course your Mom is going to have to show us hers too, when she is done with it.

Enjoy the time you have left with Mom and her visit. I know the two of you are having a great time together.

Nancy said...

Enjoy your last few days with mom, I love your project, it looks great!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails