Thursday, November 08, 2007

Cardmaking...

Good morning! Yesterday was crazy around here and I just did not get much done, but I did get a couple of cards made so the day wasn't a total bust.

I have shared before how much I love the Rubber Romance girl stamps from this Etsy shop. I had a couple of them that I hadn't used yet, so my goal yesterday was to create some fun cards using them.


Supplies used:
*Santa girl stamp from Rubber Romance
*Tis the Season stamp from Rhonna Farrer
*Prima flowers
*Basic Grey pp
*flat back gems
*Making memories eyelet
*cardstock

This second card was done using a sketch by Janelle on the Card Studio Designs message board.

Supplies used:
*Rubber Romance Shoe girl and Girly girl stamps
*Chartreuse Dream papers
*MM ribbon
*Prima Bling
*cardstock

There is a new Creative prompt over on the CP blog today. This one is a little bit different so I may be playing with some ideas for it today.

Today is also Jacob's last soccer game. Yay! I am ready for soccer season to be over! And they have had a pretty good year...hopefully they end with another win today.

Jeanne had posted on her blog about an idea to post about a thing that you are grateful for every day until Thanksgiving. I think that this is a fantastic idea so I am going to do this.

Today's thing that I am grateful for:
Christmas music that, yes, I have already started listening to...it just makes me happy!
smiles,
christi

6 comments:

Theresa said...

Such lovely cards, especially love the bright colours on the first. And funny you should mention Christmas music, it's annoying me in the stores, but I've seriously been thinking about breaking it out at home - so you have given me "permission"!

Rita said...

I LOVE those stamps and your cards are so much fun!

I love the idea of posting something you are thankful for each day until Thanksgiving. I will have to try and do the same.

Anonymous said...

oh my gorgeous cards!!! that first one is my FAVE...LOVE IT!
xo

Alison Gibbs said...

Christi, Love the Girly Girl card. What great stamps you have used on both cards.
Alison

Mary Jo said...

Such pretty cards, Christi!
And Evan's soccer season ended this past Saturday. Truthfully, I was glad, too :0)

Alison Bryant said...

Very cool. I especially love red with that shade of blue in the first card.

Normally I'm a strict "not until after Thanksgiving" Christmas music person, but this year I may ease up on that...I'm so ready for the holidays in general.

Related Posts with Thumbnails