Thursday, September 04, 2008

H-Squared!

That's right!

It's a Unity HIP-HOP Thursday!!!!
Yay!!!


If you have just come across my blog and forgot to do the "Hop" today, well then you need to start over at Angela's blog and "Hop" on through the Unity DT blogs for some gorgeous inspiration and then a chance for some FREE stamps at the end.

So are you ready for some fun, games, freebies, and deals? I hope that you saw all the amazing deals that Unity has going on today listed on Angela's blog. I am amazed every week at how generous they are with their specials. Unity is just the BEST COMPANY!!!

If you are joining me from Heather Mellstrom's blog, welcome! Did you see her gorgeous Penny Candy card?!? I love that she added pennies! That girl is just too creative and talented!!!


And now for a bit of what I have been up to this week! Yesterday was the customer hop and OMG, those girls are so talented!!! They all featured cards using the Unity colors and it inspired me to do the same. Unfortunately my creative muse did not feel as inspired as I did and she wasn't cooperating too well last night, so I had to diverge from the color scheme a bit and add a bit of yellow to the mix.


This first card is using one of Unity's newer kits, Have a Diva Day...it is just too fun! I also pulled out some of my new Sassafras Lass papers and Martha Stewarts gems for this card.
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Have a Diva Day
*Sassafras Lass papers
*Martha Stewart Flat-backed gems
*velvet ribbon from Michael's
*corner rounder
*CTMH True Teal inkpad

For this card, I used some more of those Sassafras Lass papers and the Unity single, Blossom. Supplies used:

*Unity Stamp Co. Blossom stamp

*Sassafras Lass papers

*Fiskars Threading Water punch

*brown inkpad

*buttons

And this is my final card. Did you see that Angela put this sentiment on sale as a single this week? LOVE that sentiment, but the whole Oh What a Beautiful Morning kit is very cute.

Supplies used:

*Unity Stamp Co. Oh What a Beautiful Morning

*Martha Stewart paper

*MM ribbon

*brads

*CTMH True Teal, Sunflower, and brown inkpads

*buttons

Now you need to head on over to Natalie's incredible blog to see what she has cooked up for you this week! And when you are all through "hopping", don't forget to come join us for more fun in the Unity Splitcoaststamper forum for all-day fun!

****On a Special note***….. Each week Unity will be selecting a Charity to donate a 10% of the Hip Hop Thursday proceeds. This week it is to Operation Jonathan (details can be found on Heather's blog. Hopefully, you saw it along the "hop".) You can also choose to donate more through the Unity website at this link here.


20 comments:

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

WOW, Christi! You were busy!! Love them all...and I definitely need that Beautiful Morning stamp! (You enabler, you!) :)

Candace H said...

Oh, what beautiful cards! :o) Thanks for the HipHop inspiration!

Melanie said...

OMG your set of cards is just stunning!!!!! Love the wonderful combo and balance of colours you chose, and the layouts and design are just fab!!!! If this is how you create when your muse is on the fritz (so you say -- I don't believe you!) you ain't got nothin to worry about!!!!!! And I think I may just NEED that 'oh what a beautiful morning' stamp; that song from Oklahoma! is one of my all-time faves!!!!

Patty Williams said...

I love, love, love the Blossom card! Beautiful!

Sherry Campbell said...

Wow, Christi- you creations are gorgeous! Glad our Customer Hop inspired you even if you did change your colors. They are still great and Unity-inspired cards! :)

Patter Cross said...

Love your cards Christi! Just adorable! I need to get that distressed dots stamp out and ink it up! :)

The Sonboul's said...

THOSE ARE SO CUTE! love the colors... love the papers you used and I love your style!

Anonymous said...

As usual your creations are amazing! I am such a huge fan of your work-thanks for all the inspiration:)

Lisa H. said...

beautiful stuff, Christi! Love, them all but the Blossom card is my FAVE! sooo pretty.

Scrappychick said...

Love your rockin' cards...you did great even if your muse wouldn't help! And don't you love, love,love that new sassafras lass paper??

Jennifer Buck said...

CUTE! Love these, Chrisi! :)

Vickilyn said...

love the cards! thanks for the inspiration!

Vicki

Alley said...

Beautiful creations!!

Cat Tidwell said...

Wow Christi! All of these are awesome, my favorite is the Oh what a beautiful morning! So glad I ordered it after seeing you card!

Ashley Newell said...

Fabulous cards!

Wendy said...

these are just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute Christi! I love them!

Anonymous said...

tha last card makes me think of the zip id e doo dah song

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards - great job! :)

lakjma said...

Love the yellow! I think it was a great choice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails