Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Focus Unity...

Part of the wonderful thing that Angela does as a favor to the Unity DT is that we each get a Focus Day on the Unity blog...today is my day so I wanted to share my layouts with you here that I shared on the Unity blog today esp. since I really love both of these layouts.


The first layout is Believe in God's Plan and this layout was actually inspired by those gorgeous stamps in the Believe kit.


The journaling on the layout says,
"Katherine Skyler- born May 15, 2007; photos taken August, 2008- We may not have planned for her in our lives, but God knew that we needed her. She's such a perfect little blessing."




Supplies Used:
*Unity Stamp Co. August KOM
*7gypsies paper (b&w polkadot)
*Autumn Leaves- Rhonna Farrer paper (pink shaped paper)
*colored pencils
*Making Memories bitty alpha and flower brads
*Heidi Swapp journaling spots and bling

The second layout is called Kit Kat & Flopsy.


There isn't any journaling on this page because it is really more of a fun layout just documenting how Kat (whom I tend to call Kit-Kat) is pretty inseparable from her little pink stuffed dog that her dad named Flopsy. There is a lot going on with the page, but I love all those little vignettes and the stamp kit, Sentiments O' Simple is perfect for this style.



Supplies used:
*Websters Pages papers
*Making Memories glitter alpha
*Jenni Bowlin Apothecary sticker, bingo card, label stickers
*Marvy Uchida scallop circle punch
*Martha Stewart border punch (2 styles)
*K&Company flower brads
*rickrack
*Heidi Swapp Bling
*Cloud 9 chipboard sticker
*brown inkpad
*MME frame


2 comments:

Ramsey said...

These are adorable LOs! I love all the pink and the flowers.

Rita said...

I saw these beautiful layouts on the Unity blog yesterday and fell in love with them. The journaling on the first one is so sweet and your layering and design on the second is wonderful!

The "Kit Kat" reminded me of myself calling Nicholas "Nick Nack" (and sometimes Nick Nack Paddywack!) :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails