Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Updates...

This is just a quick update to let you know that I am still here...with Mom. She is in town visiting for Kat's birthday tomorrow and we are having a ton of fun planning for Little Bit's LadyBug Birthday party.



A couple of updates for you. The deadline to enter my 500th post contest is tonight, but if you are in the middle of a project, just let me know to wait for you. We can use that deadline as more of a guideline. ;o) And it's not too late to start a project so get creating!!!



Also a reminder that Unity Stamp Company is having a new release of 5 new kits and 10 new single stamps tomorrow night. There is a release party over on Splitcoast stampers tomorrow night (Thursday, the 15th) at 9:00 CST. I think that it is safe to say that it will be a fun party with some fun give-aways so be sure to stop by to visit. I will also be posting a new project on here tomorrow in celebration of the release party.


smiles,
Christi

4 comments:

dianna said...

Happy Birthday to your sweetie Kat!
We did a ladybug party for my Delaney's 1st b-day too~SO cute.
You just can't go wrong w/ those adorable ladybugs*!*
Can't wait to see pics....

Alison Bryant said...

I'm sure y'all are having a great time.
I'm embarrassed at revealing how late I am with this, but does Kat have any "requests" for her present?

Linda said...

happy birthday Kat!!! glad you are getting to spend some time with your mom Christi!

Sandy McTier Designs said...

ONE YEAR already?! Oh my! Time sure does fly.
Happy Birthday to Kat! Love those colorful ladybugs or are they lady birds as they say in the UK!
Have a fabulous day and tell your mom I said hello.
Blessings,
Sandy

Related Posts with Thumbnails