Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!!

I hope that you have some fun family plans for the weekend. I know that many aren't traveling because of the cost of gas, but if you are at home, make sure that you get out and at least do a picnic in the park. A couple of $$ for bubbles and a frisbee, some pb&j sandwiches, and your camera (don't ever forget that) and I think that you will find a really fun day's worth of activity.

Angela has done it yet again! In honor of the holiday weekend, she snuck in a gorgeous new release and an incredible sale offer over at Unity Stamp Company! This weekend, if you place an order (and I think that you will want to after you see the new sentiment set), then you get Trifle Sentiments free!!! You can't beat that!!! Just make sure that you place your order before Memorial Day 12:00 a.m. Central.
I was dying to do a layout this week...it has been entirely too long and although I had other things that I needed to be working on, I snuck this one in. I think that this was the cutest photo from Kat's birthday so of course, I had to scrapbook it first.
Overall this is a very simple layout. I love this new paper from Making Memories so I couldn't stand to cut it or cover it up too much.
Supplies Used:
*Making Memories Noteworthy 2 paper
*Making Memories Noteworthy 2 embellishments
*Unity Stamp Company Circle of Thanks kit
*Prima Flower (pink) and Making Memories flowers
*Cosmo Cricket chipboard alphabet
*Making Memories bitty alpha
Speaking of scrapbooking, this Monday on the Unity Splitcoaststampers forum, I will be hosting a simple scrapbooking challenge. I will post it here too. All you will need will be a 4x6 photo that you love!
smiles,
Christi

4 comments:

Alison Bryant said...

Awesome stamps and gorgeous layout. She's adorable!
Hug yourself and the kids for me.

Carole Bryson said...

Awwwww what a cute photo - and a fabby layout as well !!

Jeanne said...

Aww she is such a cutie pie! What a beautiful layout Christi! Have a wonderful weekend with your family!

Carolyn said...

Hope your having a great holiday weekend! So sorry I haven't been posting on the blog, but it's the busy time of the year for me. Things will slow down soon and I will be back on schedule with my blog hopping.

Kat is looking so adorable, loved the birthday party photos, too cute! Gosh a year already, time flies way too fast. Hugs

Related Posts with Thumbnails