Friday, May 09, 2008

Happy Shake Friday!!!

I apologize for being a bit scarce this week. I am finishing up article artwork that is going out in the mail tomorrow so I haven't had a whole lot of time to play, but I seriously want to! If you have the Autumn Leaves calendar, have you checked out today's art? I LOVE today's project. It makes me just want to go create something with that color scheme and that is definitely on the agenda tonight so hopefully I will have something new that I can actually share with you tomorrow in the artwork department.

Speaking of sharing, I have a little sneak peek to share with you. They have just officially opened the doors with stamps flying out the doors over at Unity Stamp Company (you can order from the site if you are wanting some of those lush stamps that I have been showing off for a couple of months now) and already Angela and her artists are coming up with new ideas. I have a little sneak to share with you today of a new stamp coming soon from Unity Stamp Company...


What do you think? Isn't that lush!!! I can't wait to see the rest of the set!!! hmmmm, I do hear that there may be a couple of other sneaks on a couple of DT members blogs, but you are going to have to search to find them. ;o) All the links are over in my sidebar... There is going to be a huge release party on the Unity Stamp Company forum on Splitcoaststampers May 15th at 9:00 pm CST. I hope that you all will come join us!!! And be on the lookout on the DT blogs all this week...I hear that there are going to be some more sneak peeks...


Don't forget to have your shake today!

smiles,
Christi

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I have my order in for the Unity kit and handles...I can't wait!!!!!!

Rita said...

Hey girl -- that is one cool stamp! Love it!

I participated in Shake Friday this week, only I was impatient and had Shake Thursday instead -- LOL -- a Java Chiller from Sonic -- oh my goodness, can you say YUMMY?!?! -- but I thought of you, so I figure it counts!! Maybe? :)

Rita said...

Me again...forgot to say -- hope you have a WONDERFUL Mother's Day! ((HUGS))

Related Posts with Thumbnails