Sunday, April 06, 2008

The two stubborn Kat/Cat's...

It's 9:00 am on Sunday morning and I desperately need to go get in the shower, but my cat/Kat are not cooperating. Kat is located in one half of my very tiny scrap room so she has her changing table at the end of her crib. Her changing table has a flannel cover which is warm for my cat, Junior, who isn't feeling all that well these days so he wants the heat.

Right now (when she is supposed to be sleeping) I can hear her talking to Junior the cat as she flicks his collar. He will sit there and purr and soak it all up until she hurts him and then he will fight back, which will make her cry, but she still won't let go of him. So I try to drag him out of the room so that she will sleep, but then he sits outside of her door and cries which wakes her up.


The two of them are driving me nuts. It goes all day like that if Junior is awake...even not in her room. He lays down right in front of her on the floor and purrs, but she grabs, pulls and uses him as her support while she tries to stand which ends up hurting him. But he refuses to leave and she refuses to leave him alone. It's wearing me out!
You will notice the not-so-gentle grip on his ear, but the darn cat was purring. UGH!

7 comments:

Nancy said...

hope you get your shower, but you have to laugh the picture of the two Kat/cat's is just too cute

Lisa said...

I sounds as if they have a love/hate relationship. lol

Rita said...

I am so sorry they are driving you nuts, but goodness that picture is cute! LOL -- it really is kind of funny...even though it must be terribly frustrating!

Good luck with those two little stinkers! ;)

Denise said...

LOL what a situation! Have to giggle though!!

Picture This said...

Silly kids and animals. Junior just wants the attention and Kat is being a little girl, lovin' her kitty.

Alison Bryant said...

Oh, goodness! I wish I had a magic wand to help out in this situation! =)

Amy said...

So cute! Eventually one of them is bound to learn, but good luck in the meantime!

Related Posts with Thumbnails