Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thoughts from Wednesday...

I am so excited. I have been creating my ATC's (altered trading cards) for Amy's ATC swap. I love the design of them, but can't share that with you yet, so I will just give you a glimpse of some of the elements. They were inspired by Creative Prompt #45.



And now a layout to share...


I used the Unity Stamp Company Buzzin Around kit for this project. I was trying to make the cards with the bugs look like little flashcards, but I don't think that I was too successful. ...maybe if I had added letters in the corners...


This is another one of those gorgeous photos that my Sister in Law, Kara, took when we were home.

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Company Buzzin Around kit
*Autumn Leaves paper (floral)
*Collage Press paper (pink polka)
*Scenic Route paper (graph
*Prima flowers
*American Crafts ribbon
*K-Ology alpha stickers
*Heidi Swapp bling
*Fiskars Threading water border punch

Junior is at the Vet's right now getting his ultrasound done so cross your fingers...

This is post #497...don't forget, I will have a contest/celebration announcement on post #500.
smiles,
christi

6 comments:

Rita said...

I can't wait to see your ATCs!!! They look so pretty -- even unassembled!

Hope Junior is okay! :( I'm sorry he's been feeling badly. My fingers are crossed for good news.

Love the photos your SIL took in Texas. This one is so sweet! And your layout is darling!

Amy said...

ok lord I am not worthy of whatever amazing craftiness you are rocking out with those ATC's...I so knew they would be...hope everything goes ok with junior and love that layout...looks like someone got the very coveted threading water punch from Fiskars....hmmmm?

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

those supplies look so yummy!!!
and WOW
Kat is getting so big!
love the lo of her!
xo

Deanna said...

Your ATC elements look awesome! I can't wait to see them in living color! I haven't completed mine yet but I am almost there... I few more steps to take...

I hope all works out well with Junior... I will keep my fingers and my toes crossed!

Love your layout! That stamp set is too cute!

TFS...

dianna said...

I can't wait to own one of your pieces of art*!* Rita is right...they look so good as they are*!*

I'm rooting for you Junior :)

Anonymous said...

I hope Junior stays strong and make it through this medical situation.
My 10 yr old cockapoo recently went through two weeks of bedrest, that is not fun but he is perking up and almost back to his normal self after a back injury. We have no idea how he got injured in the first place.
Love what you did with the unity stamp kit, I want this set!!! Simply adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails