Thursday, April 10, 2008

Equal time...

Because she is so photogenic, it's sometimes easy to forget that I have a pretty handsome boy too. I really do "love this kid!"


This layout features the same Unity Stamp Company set, Two People in Love, that I used on Kat's layout from yesterday. These photos were taken in front of my parent's house in Texas.


supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Company Two People in Love stamp kit
*Fancy Pants About a Boy paper
*Creative Cafe tags
*Scenic Route alpha stickers
*StazOn inkpad
*Bazzill
*buttons
smiles,
Christi

6 comments:

Kelly said...

He IS a handsome kid...and so grown up looking. I bet he is an awesome big brother!

Lisa said...

Awesome layout! I know what you mean about the older ones getting less scrap time, but when they're babies they change so fast you have to catch them quick!

Rita said...

Such fantastic photos of Jacob -- and I just love the FP paper and those stamps!

Nancy said...

He is handsome!!! Great layout

The Sonboul's said...

I love the colors and I love that row of hearts!!! very cute page!

Mary Jo said...

ITA! I totally have been lax on taking pictures of poor Evan lately!

Related Posts with Thumbnails