Sunday, April 20, 2008

Halloween in April?

What? Don't you create your Halloween crafts this time of the year? :) I know, I know...Halloween is definitely not something that most of you are working on right now (unless you happen to be in the magazine business), but this set from Unity Stamp Company, Oh Spooky Day, was another of the stamp kits that I have gotten to play with this last week.


Supplies Used:
*Unity Stamp Company Oh Spooky Day
*Scenic Route Salem
*Bazzill
*Black StazOn inkpad
*Making Memories flowers
*Fiskars Threading Water Border punch



Supplies Used:
*Unity Stamp Company Oh Spooky Day
*Scenic Route Salem
*Black StazOn inkpad
*buttons
*Marvy Uchida Scalop punch


Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Company Oh Spooky Day
*Bazzill
*May Arts ribbon
*Queen & Co. flowers/brads
*Sharpie white poster pen
*Black StazOn
*Zig Writers

smiles,
Christi

6 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Christi fabulous Halloween LO's
Alison

Theresa said...

Quite possibly the cutest ghost and bat I have ever seen in a stamp! Love how you used the set.
Hope all is well your way, and Ben is doing fine.

Mary Jo said...

Christi - we literally celebrate Halloween all year long here (lol) My son loves Halloween and we came pretty close to having a haunted house themed party for his birthday next month (sigh)
Cute projects!!

Anonymous said...

I had to let you know that I'm pretty mad at you. I read this 12 hours ago, and thought it was a nice post. But now, 12 hours later, I still have this intense craving for fall. And it's supposed to be 90 today.

sigh

Nice post anyway!

Alison Bryant said...

Cool projects. Hope your week is starting off well, and I hope Junior is feeling a little better.

Kelly said...

Those turned out so cute. That company has such cute stamps too...I love them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails