Monday, May 22, 2006

Dream Journal Week 4...


Whoohoo! I am caught up on the dream journal project. Here is my week 4 (windows/doors) entry. I am using an art book on Monet for this and incorporating his art. For this page, the theme is the dream of everyday rituals. The dotted piece on the right side is a door that reveals the journaling and more photos. The journaling says "I create...it's what I do, but I dream of creating a beautiful life. There are women like Pam Garrison and Martha Stewart who create beauty in their everyday rituals. I dream to one day be like that."

This is my first entry that I have scanned rather than photographing...I am thinking that I should go back and do the same with my other entries so that you can see the details on them.

smiles,
Christi

3 comments:

Kari said...

Love the black and white polka dots. Great work! High five on being caught up. Your BOD is just lovely:)

Lilli in Vancouver said...

This is so beautiful :)

Pam said...

beautiful job, Christi!

Related Posts with Thumbnails