Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Day 2 and Good news....

I just received the call from the Vet saying that Junior, the cat, made it through surgery just fine. She thinks that he probably has IBD (irritable bowel disease) but we will know for sure when we get the biopsy results back. She said that otherwise, he looked very healthy so that is VERY good news.

Here is my day 2 entry of my 21 day journal that I am doing with the inspiration of Rhonna's quotes. Lots of Stamped In Ink stamps here and some Making Memories papers.

Amber issued a blog challenge today about what you would be doing with your free time if you weren't a scrapbooker. This doesn't even require too much thought. I have ALWAYS been a crafter...it's just been a matter of what craft I was doing at the time. I am definitely a scrapbooker, but I easily spend just as much time on my cardmaking and other paper arts. I also have been a quilter, seamstress, cross-stitcher, painter, artist, jewelry-maker, etc. I would also really love to learn how to knit, but unless I lost the use of my hands I can't imagine never spending my time crafting! BTW, my college degree is a twist on fashion design and I started out as architecture so yes, I have always been a crafter/artist at heart!

Smiles!
Christi

5 comments:

Rita said...

I'm so glad to hear good news about sweet Junior! And it was fun reading about all of your crafty talents! Doesn't surprise me at all that you have such a variety of talents!

Lilli in Vancouver said...

Congrats on your feline good news! Your pages look wonderful :)

domestic goddess said...

wow what an interesting creative past you ahve christi. good to hear Junior pulled through
hugs xxx

Missy said...

Wow what a cool crafting background you have. I am totally opposite - while I always liked arts and crafts I was never good at any of them. My educational background is in engineering (about as far away from art as possible)...but with scrapbooking I found my nitch. It's a great hobby!!!

Sue Jones said...

Great Page Christi ( as usual)
Glad you puss is ok ....Will you have to watch what she eats?

Related Posts with Thumbnails