Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Crazy Busy...

I apologize for my absense the last couple of days! Life has simply been crazy busy around here. All my deadlines for the Croppers Cottage are looming this week. First on the agenda is a cybercrop which starts Wednesday that I am preparing classes and challenges for. The theme is Scrapbookers Gone Wild: Scrapbook Break and I think that it is going to be so much fun. It starts Wednesday so you should grab your flip-flops and margaritas and come join us!!! Just show up and play... Croppers Cottage.

Secondly, we are starting up a new educational newsletter at the Cottage and I am the editor. It comes out the 2nd of May, but my deadline to have it all to the talented Miss Rebecca is tomorrow to get it all formatted. Go sign up on the homepage of the Cottage to get the newsletter. It will be coming in a PDF format so that you can easily print it and save it for reference and I think that it is really going to be great!!!

I have been working on layouts, but not anything that I can share yet. In the meantime, here are my latest 2 art journal entries:



Rhonna started a new challenge yesterday, but I think that I am going to have to pass on this one for the time being since I still have one more week left in round 2...that and I hope to get going on ArtsyMama's dream journal challenge...in my free time!?!

I will try to update later with today's art journal entry and maybe even a creative prompt...
smiles,
christi

2 comments:

Missy said...

Wow you are sure a busy lady. Good luck with the cyber crop and your newsletter....I'm sure it will be great. I *love* your latest two entries into your journal. That eclectic look is just so fun to drool over.

Sue Jones said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh THATs where youve been ! LOL
Love the journall and that fabby crate paper :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails