Sunday, March 26, 2006

By 40 list...

I have had some requests for my to do list by the age of 40. That's only 4 1/2 years away and I am not much of an adventurer so the list, overall, is pretty do-able. I wanted it to be realistic...not crazy! :)
1. Learn passable French
2. Develop healthy lifestyle
3. Read Portrait of a Lady
4. Entry in US publication
5. write book
6. attend scrapbooking weekend
7. take Jacob to theme park
8. Read Chronicles of Narnia
9. send monthly cards
10. organize albums
11. conquer debt
12. submit article to Stampington
13. develop nightly routine
14. 3 creative prompts/week
15. monthly photo shoots
16. clean sink nightly
17. romantic trip with Ben
18. visit Williamsburg
19. re-read DaVinci Code
20. create stamp set
21. develop class program
22. re-cover chairs
23. learn to knit
24. learn to collage
25. do a digital layout
26. drink a really fine wine
27. re-visit England
28. go on a girls weekend
29. do a spa treatment
30. have a successful garden
31. see Broadway quality play
32. attend murder mystery party
33. host wine tasting
34. host fondue party
35. trip with mom
36. re-do file cabinet
37. visit Texas Tech
38. add to charm bracelet
39. learn how to make crepes
40. stay happy with my life

5 comments:

Hatter J said...

I think that it is definately do-able.

and I can attest to the wine tasting party--we held our first this winter. We did it between Christmas and New Years to add a little extra fun in those blah times...

Missy said...

What a great list Christi. Yes, I would guess that most of those items are quite do-able. I would have to say that my list would share quite a few, but I have to comment on the Williamsburg. That is absolutely one of my favorite places to visit. As an adult I have been 3 times and visit I find more and more to see. Another great place that is not too far from Williamsburg is Monticello (Thomas Jefferson's home) - another great history lesson.

Good luck with your list!!!!

Tina said...

what an awesome list!!

I love that layout tooo! You are really inspiring me these days!

Anonymous said...

Christi,
Just wanted to say one more time how great your 21 Day Challenge journal turned out....you are the one who really inspired me to take the challenge second time around!!! I have my first two days up, so check it out!
ThankS!!

Anonymous said...

i should have done this ten years ago because now i'd have to think of 50 things. LOL
great list and i LOVE that LO, christi!

Related Posts with Thumbnails