Monday, February 06, 2006

IT'S DONE!!!!

altered ambitions
My HOF entry is done, dusted, and guaranteed to arrive no later than Wednesday at 3:00. It has been an incredible experience and I am soooooo glad that I did it. I realize that I really don't have a chance, but my scrapbooking has grown so much over the last month while doing this project. I feel like I have really improved my skills because of it and I have 10 layouts that I can't wait to share with you. The calls go out around March 15th and then when I haven't been chosen, I can post them. I can't wait. So far, the only people who have seen them have been Mom and DH and they have both been incredibly supportive and positive. HUGS all around!!! I finished!!! Whoohooo!

So now on to other things...and do you realize what this means??? I can actually start showing my results from my creative prompts again!!! Yay!! I never did get to create a layout from my superbowl cybercrop sketch so I think that I will be playing with it first. And speaking of the superbowl cybercrop, I was so sad that I wasn't playing yesterday...it looked like you all were having so much fun. We definitely have to plan another day-long cybercrop for the Cottage soon. I REALLY liked the team aspect of it too...so much fun!!!

Today's creative prompt is one word: Enthusiasm...let that word inspire you and create a layout. No rules!
smiles,
christi

2 comments:

Missy said...

Hi Christi,
I linked to your blog from Natalie O'Shea's.

Wow, it's great to hear you are trying for HOF this year. I know that is a huge commitment and I wish you the best of luck.

I love the recent work you have linked in your blog. Your scrapping is very inspiring.

Congrats again on the HOF entry.

Missy

Anonymous said...

Yay Christi - well done on completing the work for HOF and getting it all sent off in time. Best of luck with that.

Thanks for letting me know about the CC cyber crop. It motivated me to get a layout done for the first time in ages. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails