Monday, February 20, 2006

Change...

altered ambitions
Tomorrow is the start of Rhonna's art challenge for 21 days to change. I am really looking forward to it and I think that I am going to use this journal that I created a couple of month's ago with an art journal in mind...I just never got it started.
The stamps on this are some of Sue's Stamped In Ink stamps. I adore her stamps and she is always coming up with fun new stuff!

Today was a productive day. I haven't gotten to do any creating, but my house is finally much more managable and I feel more at peace with life now. I have about 1 1/2 hours left on my SC&P article artwork and I can send it off tomorrow. So excited to be back on top of my deadlines!!! Hopefully, my 21 days to change will further that goal even more! I know that I am definitely going to need to stay on top of my schedule. I have a LOT of irons in the fire that can get really overwhelming when I actually consider how much I have to do.

Here's a fun creative prompt for you courtesy of Marie : use the colors teal, orange, and chocolate brown together on a piece of art.
smiles,
christi

1 comment:

Rhonna said...

wow...lovin this...it's just beautiful.

you are a rockstar...can't wait to see how your journey goes..I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

R

Related Posts with Thumbnails