Thursday, October 07, 2010

You are right exactly as you are....

Happy, Happy Hip Hop Day!!!

The blog hops abound on my blog here today... two going on.

This one is for Unity Stamp Co. 
If you are looking for my Paper Makeup Stamp New Release blog hop, it located right below this one.

Love the sentiment on this stamp kit, One of a Kind from Melody Ross. It is so absolutely perfect for a great 'thinking of you' card or when someone needs some encouragement. 

For the layout of my card, I used this week's Hip Hop Sketch challenge and just turned it a bit...


Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. One of a Kind
*Basic Grey paper collection
*ribbon
*corner rounder
*Nestabilities Labels 16 die cut
*Palette burnt umber ink pad
*watercolor pencils
*buttons


Now you need to hop on over to Julie's fabulous blog...


27 comments:

Eva said...

Christi, this is sooooo fabulous...just love it and your take on the sketch is amazing!

Cindy Groh said...

Fabulous take on the sketch. Love it:)

hilde janbroers said...

love the vintage feel this card has!! great job!!

Erika said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it. Such great colors.

Teri Barefoot said...

Love the card

Thanks,
Teri
teri.barefoot@gmail.com

Julie said...

STUNNING, Christi! We must've been on the same wavelength today because we used the same stamp. :) I LOVE your version!

Khristen said...

LOVE this card! The small amount of coloring on the bird makes it perfect, and the colors of this card are so rich and wonderful! That ribbon is fab, too!

Rachel B said...

Christi, this card is fabulous! I love the sentiment! Just beautiful!

Lillian Child said...

Great interpretation on that sketch layout, Christi!! Love that sentiment! Have a terrific day ahead!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful.. love what you have done with the sketch.. Stunning!!

NoraAnne said...

Great take on the sketch and I love your colors :) I just got this set too and I LOVE IT!

Shemaine Smith said...

cute cute cute Christi!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Christi!

lisa a.

Jacqueline said...

I love this Christi!! It is definetely your amazing style and I love that!!

Jen E. said...

cute card. it reminds me of the old school "dick and jane" books.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Take on the sketch!!

Shelly said...

Love these stamps-great card!

Brooke said...

stunningly superb, Christi!!!

Kristi B. said...

CUTE card! Thanks for sharing. :)

Purple Princess said...

Wow! Your card is stunning!!

Rona said...

oh this is so sweet - I just love this set - I am adding it to my growing wishlist!!

Wendy ten Hove said...

This card is gorgeous, love how she's looking up! Pretty!

Erika M. said...

What an awesome card!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Pure Beauty love it!!!!

farmhouse-story said...

this is such a darling card, christi:)

Lisa said...

How awesome is this??!?!??!!?

Melissa said...

I love the shapes you made behind everything! Great idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails