Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Day 5 of the Paper Makeup Stamps Sneak Peeks!

Can you believe it?? I get to show you 2 sneak peeks from Paper Makeup Stamps this month??  Yippee! And again, my sneak peek image is all about chocolate. This absolutely has been the YUMMIEST release ever from Paper Makeup Stamps!

Have you been checking out all the sneaks this week??? If you have missed any of them, you need to head over to the PMS blog for all the links!

Meet Hershey... the Chocolate Monster. 
We won't talk about how many times a month that the two of us could be twins...hehe!


For the design of my card, I used the layout from this week's Mojo Monday sketch (#159.) 

The coloring for Hershey was inspired by the coloring of the paper directly below him. It's mainly blue, but has bits of green etched into it and that just seemed appropriate for a monster. :o) 

I used my Silver Fox Smooch for the candy bar wrapping although it's a bit hard to see the shimmer of it unless you hold it just right (which is awfully difficult to capture in the photos.)

And can you read the sentiment? It says, "I keep trying to lose weight, but it keeps finding me." LOVE it....maybe if Hershey and I laid off the chocolate, we would be more successful. *sigh* Oh well!


Supplies used:
*Paper Makeup Stamps Hershey
*Paper Makeup Stamps I Keep Trying sentiment
*MME paper (shaped, circle piece, and sentiment piece)
*October Afternoon paper (striped) 
*corner rounder
*Palette burnt umber ink pad
*watercolor pencils
*Heidi Swapp bling
*button
*ribbon
*twine

And don't forget...all of these stamps are releasing TOMORROW!!! We will have a blog hop in the morning and then our release party will be tomorrow night in the PMS forum at 8:00 pm CST. I hope that you will come join us for all the chatting, fun, games, and the new release!

5 comments:

Lindsy said...

I totally love how the button matches perfectly! I love the colors you used too ~ and your coloring is fab! =)

Kristie W. said...

Super fun card! Love Hershey and that dp you used :)

Carma said...

Your paper combos are always fabulous (and ones I wouldn't think of until I see your cards...and say, why didn't I think to put those together?) Hershey is so cute and I love the scalloped punch behind the button.

Unknown said...

Hope you don't mind me stopping by to tell you about Papercraft Star (just in case you don't already know!) We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and want to tell papercrafters like you about the call! There is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

Michelle VP said...

haha, Hershey is fabulous! I especially love the silver wrapper pieces. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails