Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I am in the Spotlight...

Good morning everyone!
I am in the artist spotlight over on the Paper Makeup Stamps blog today so I thought that I would share my latest project with you....another bookmark.
(and as I look at this and the 2 projects over there, I am thinking that I should have answered that my favorite color combo was orange and blue....hehe!)


You all know that I am a huge reader and while I have TONS of bookmarks laying around, I have a few favorites (which just happen to be my PMS Moody Girls ones) so I thought that it was time for a new autumnal bookmark.


Don't you just adore that sentiment? LOVE!

I used Moody for Fall, colored her with watercolor pencils, diecut her with a Labels die, and then highlighted the edge with some stickles.


Supplies used:
*Paper Makeup Stamps Moody for Fall
*Paper Makeup Stamps Simplicity Sentiment
*Nestabilities Labels diecut
*Sizzix Labels diecut
*watercolor pencils
*Palette burnt umber ink pad
*Martha Stewart border punch
*Making Memories paper collection
*Stickles
*seam binding ribbon
*button
*bookmark plastic sleeve

Have a great Tuesday everyone!


4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Congrats on being in the spotlight. You so deserve it! Your bookmark is just gorgeous. Love the colors and of course your creative style. It was nice to read a bit about you. Thanks for inspiring everyday!

Carma said...

What fun to read a little more about you! Your watercolor pencils are amazing!!! I have some but they certainly don't work like yours do :)

Emily Leiphart said...

Christi, congrats on being in the spotlight! Your bookmark is exquisite and I'd love to know where you got that plastic sleeve!

FibreJunky said...

She's gorgeous! Guess I'd better make sure to check the PMS blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails