Thursday, October 21, 2010

Grateful Everyday- Unity Hip Hop

Okay, bad night here. I actually had my project done early...like TUESDAY so I just went to bed (i.e. Wednesday night) and was drifting off to sleep when I realized that I forgot to finish writing and scheduling my HIP HOP POST!?!?! *yikes*

So today we are focusing on gratitude... and this is my project... a gratitude journal.

This is the journal in it's original state as it was when I bought it from Target....


I used the layout from this week's Hip Hop Sketch.


Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Be Bold- Donna Downey stamp (big flower)
*{Ippity} A Moment in Time  (grateful)
*Crate Paper Restoration line
*Making Memories tiny alpha stickers
*flat back gems


In my rush to post, I forgot to post my WCMD challenge winner...

Congratulations to WhatSheLoves 
for creating this card for my challenge.

email jimmi.mayo@gmail.com and she will get your new Unity Itty Bitty stamp out to you.

Now you need to hop on over to Julie's blog....





26 comments:

Sarah Anderson said...

Such a beautiful journal cover, I love it! And a great idea, we'd all be better people if we wrote down something we're thankful for every day :)

StampinCathy said...

Christi, This is one beautiful and inspiring altered notebook.

Cindy Groh said...

Lovely journal.

Rachel B said...

What a fabulous journal. I love the way you did the word strips. Very cute!

Lisa said...

This is beautiful!!!!! :)

And congrats to your winner!

JPScraps said...

Gorgeous Journal cover!

farmhouse-story said...

sweet! love the little alphabet stickers!

Erika said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love the colors and little bit of bling. So fun.

Brooke said...

Christi.. your gratitude journal turned out beautiful! i love the colors and how you added the days of the week. Hope you have a lovely lovely day!!

Erika M. said...

Your journal is quite lovely and congrats to your winner!

Noelle Reese said...

Very pretty journal I love it! Congrats to WhatSheLoves!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this...and I MUST have that big flower....LOVE IT!

Jen E. said...

what a great looking notebook!

stampjourney said...

What a beautiful journal!

Julie said...

AMAZING, Christi! LOVE your notebook! This is just gorgeous!

Julie Campbell said...

Wow! This is SOOOO pretty! That big flower looks awesome! Great project!

Shemaine Smith said...

Christi I love your project! Beautiful job!!

Eva said...

Christi, this is just so beautiful!!! Love that bold flower against the yellow!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I just love this journal, Christi! Absolutely gorgeous! :)

Rona said...

gorgeous journal!!

Regina said...

Beautiful journal, Christi. Inspiring, too. I often see those journals (and other goodies) and for whatever reason - I am so timid about adding my own flair - I will have to push through this and try because I love the results.

Excited about being the winner, too - what an exciting surprise!

Scrapcollectr said...

Love all the elements on that journal! Makes me want toturn the page and write. *smile*
nice job!
=D

Danni said...

Fabulous!! This is so awesome!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

GET OUT! That journal is FABBY! I love the gems and the way the words are cut out--and I just love love love it all:) LOVE your talent and that you share it with us:) TFS!!!

catnap said...

Love the way you made the journal your own. Great idea for a journal.

Emily Leiphart said...

Oohhh, this is so beautiful! I love that there are words on the flower! It's hard to see on the Unity site since I can't enlarge it. I might have to get that now... ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails