Monday, October 18, 2010

Fairy Witch...

I don't know if you are aware of it, but for the last few months, Paper Makeup Stamps has been offering card kits. This month's is absolutely my favorite of the bunch! The October Kit is so beautiful with that cute little Fairy Witch and the awesome selection of papers...

For the layout of my card, I used yesterday's Sweet Sunday Sketch (#SSSC89)....

I colored my fairy witch with watercolor pencils and then added the glitter to her wings and a bit of orange glitter to highlight her hair. hmmmm, I wonder if I could figure out how to add glitter to my hair for Halloween...


The Happy Halloween sentiment is also part of this wonderful kit! I love that font!


Supplies used:
*Paper Makeup Stamps October Makeup kit
*Martha Stewart border punches
*corner rounder
*watercolor pencils
*glitter
*white & black cardstock

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is SO cute!
I really love it :)

Danni said...

Super fun card!

StampinCathy said...

This is one fun and spooky card. I just love the colors and how you used this sketch. Very inspiring.

Katie Cotton said...

i LOVE it!!! Love love love love it!

Carma said...

I adore that border punch that looks like the top of an old wrought iron gate...right outside the witch's house. :) The sparkle in her hair is awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails