Friday, August 03, 2007

PSA...need hair help???

This post should be called "Yet another reason why I love my SIL, Kara!!!" When I was at home, Kara told my mom and I that we should try the new Sunsilk Hairapy products and went on to rave about how soft they left her hair feeling.

Let me explain about my hair...overall I have great hair. I can do just about anything with it and in my family that is a rare thing (cowlicks definitely run in the family) so I try not to complain too much, but I have frizz that is out of control and getting worse every year. I have tried the Frizz-Ease products and just about every combination of everything else out there with no success. But I was in Target the other day and saw the Sunsilk products and at $2.99 each figured it was worth a try.

OMG!!! This stuff is awesome!!! Kara is right!!!! It does leave your hair feeling as soft as when you leave the beauty salon and SMOOTH!!! Yes, that's what I said...I had NO frizz!!! And that was even before I ironed it! And let me just clarify here...when I went to wash my hair with the product, I had two bottles of the conditioner rather than a bottle of shampoo and a bottle of the conditioner (have I mentioned lately that having babies = less brain cells?!?!) So I had this kind of success using just the conditioner. I can't imagine how awesome it will be when I use the shampoo too.

I highly encourage you to visit the link above and get a sample of this stuff because I give it two thumbs up!!! I personally used the purple bottle and I think that Kara said that she uses the yellow formula so it sounds like it is all good. Let me know what you think!
smiles,
Christi

3 comments:

Cami said...

well I guess I'll just have to try this stuff then! :)

Great photos from your trip - Kat is so precious...what a great trip that must've been. Looks like lots of fun was goin' on!

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

This is kind of funny...I saw a thing on one of the morning shows a few weeks ago that "rated" 3 of the new hair products out there. One of them was Sunsilk and it got RAVES. So, the next time I was out and about, I bought some. I love it, too! This is a great line of products for your hair! Glad to hear that someone else is as impressed as I am. lol

Rita said...

Ohhhh good -- I need to try a new shampoo -- this sounds perfect. Thanks -- to you and your SIL! ;)

And can I just say -- I am so glad I'm not the only one who believes childbirth depletes your brain cells!!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails