Wednesday, September 13, 2006

So much to do....

Do you know what it is like when you have so much to do that you don't even know where to start? That is where I am at today! The cybercrop starts in 4 days, my mom is going to be here in 6 (YAY!!!!!), and we are leaving town in 7! Aaccckkk! So much that I have to get done!! After wandering aimlessly this morning trying to focus on one thing, I finally made a list of things that must get done today...it has 16 things on it. UGH! But I can mark one thing off now...I have blogged...I am sorry that it is such a pathetic entry today! LOL!

On the layout front, I have 22 layouts done for my 100 layouts til new stash challenge, but I am going to have to start working faster. There are some really awesome things showing up in the stores that I want to buy!!!

This is a layout that I did for the store over at the Cottage. Really easy, but I like the look of it. Simply lots of punches of the WRMK Diner line.


Happy hump day everyone!!!
smiles,
Christi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I like the looks of this LO too. I like the white area. It's fresh. I love that blogging was apparently on the top of your list. Mine too.
Sharon at Norah'S

Cami said...

love the WRMK papers/colors against the white background. And I like that you outlined it with black pen. Super cool lo using those punches!

You'll do great with the cybercrop...you ALWAYS do!! :)

Anonymous said...

Can I ask what "hump day" is....????? Love the layout and like sharon i love white! Your doing well with your challenge... i would totally fall off the wagon when something new came in the store!

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

Smooches from one shoe girl to another!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

ok, that was me up there......the other shoe girl

Related Posts with Thumbnails