Friday, September 15, 2006

Scary!!!!



This is the current view of my scraproom. Frightening enough that I have let it get this bad, but even more so when you consider the fact that this room is also my guest room and where my mom is going to have to sleep in just 4 days. So, guess what I am doing today! LOL!!! It is time to get my magazines under control...major purge coming.

I am also STILL working on that to do list from Wednesday! Aaccckkk! Combine that with the fact that I also just remembered that I need to do the artwork and writing 2 articles this weekend, I think that I am going to have to give up sleeping...at least for the short-term.

But the fun news (whether I am actually ready for it or not) is that the Cottage Cybercrop is starting this weekend. Officially, it starts Sunday morning, but I will be posting a fun precrop challenge tomorrow to kick the weekend off.

Lots to do, but it is all fun so I am excited. I also am really hoping to get a couple of layouts done today...I have to get that layout count down...it may be time for some scraplifting! :)

Mom, I can't wait til you get here and I promise that I will have a livable space for you here before you come!!
smiles,
Christi

5 comments:

Linda said...

Yes Christi, I do believe you have some work to do!!! Don't worry tho, I an sure you will get it done!

Anonymous said...

I keep trying to post this and it keeps loosing it! So this is my last try! LOL

I love that you posted an honest photo of your room! It shows your are very creative!

I had a longer better post but now I can't remember what I wrote!

Oh yeah, My suggestion was to go by baby steps, like all tools get put away, then all ribbon gets organized, that way you aren't going in circles and getting nothing done! That's just what I do, I concentrate on one thing at a time.
You can do it! You can do it!

smiles
tina freeman

Anonymous said...

Good luck Christi!

(You're brave - I only posted my "before" photos this week when there was an "after photo" to go with them!)

Heather

(http://red-haired-girl.blogspot.com/ )

Anonymous said...

You are going to be a busy beaver!!! Don't worry I have a room that looks pretty similar to that one... in fact mine is worse! Enjoy the cybercrop!

Anonymous said...

LOl hope to managed to get it liveable..i scrap nowhere near as much as you do and i wouldn't DARE show you my mess!!
Soojay

Related Posts with Thumbnails