Monday, September 04, 2006

Sharing....

Happy Labor Day!!! I have been laboring away in my scrap room this weekend (can it really be called laboring when I am having so much fun? I don't think so...) My '100 layout til new stash' count is now at 13 done, 87 to go. There are several of us doing this and for those that are keeping track, I am going hard-core. Only layouts count for me...no altered projects, cj's, or cards. Only things that can count on my layout score for the year. Why? Because I have way TOO MUCH STUFF. LOL!!


This was another layout that I did to feature some more of the gorgeous Stamped in Ink stamps. The journaling says, "Jacob- Age 11...gritting his teeth as Mom takes yet another photo. He's really too cool for this, but he loves me enough to try and please me."

Supplies used:
*K&Company patterned papers
*Stamped In Ink Simply Put
*Stamped In Ink Rounder
*CTMH inkpads
*notebook paper
*natural cardstock


This layout was done for a challenge over on Create My Keepsake. The challenge was to use 6 patterned papers (I used 7), 10 buttons (the centers of my flowers), 4 ribbons (I used 8), 3 flowers (I used 10), and at least 2 photos (I used 6). This is definitely not my normal style, but I loved the challenge of it and I am really happy with the layout!

I hope that you all are having a great holiday weekend and getting some scrapping done. I will be back later in the day. Hopefully with some new creations and maybe a creative prompt. It's been a while since we had one.

smiles,
Christi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts!!! You have way too much self control for me... 100 layouts till new????

Cami said...

LOVE the train time layout! You did a great job with the challenge! :)

Anonymous said...

Love love them both! You are rockin! I don't always tell you but you inspire me daily! So Thank You!

Anonymous said...

Oops sorry! For some reason it won't let me post under my blogger name so I had to post anonymously! And I forgot to tell you it was me! LOL

smiles
tina freeman

Related Posts with Thumbnails