Sunday, September 03, 2006

Fun with Stamped in Ink...

I have been having tons of fun playing with my Stamped in Ink stamps lately and here are some of the results. All of these projects feature the alpha postage set.

This card also features the Hodge Podge set. The solid purple patterned paper has been stamped using one of the stamps from this set and I love the way that the alpha postage seem to be just the perfect size for the crow's sign. The other papers on this are from Making Memories Boho Chic.

For this Moments Like These layout, I also used the sewing room stamp set as well as one of the Scenic Route strip papers. Really quick and easy layout.


For the Examining Our Heritage layout, I again used the sewing Room stamp set (I am getting where I use that stitched line on everything...it makes such a great finishing detail) and one of the stamps from the Hodge Podge set for that 7 Gypsies tag. The papers on this are from Wild Asparagus.


Oh, and go check out the Stamped in Ink website! Sue has just uploaded some great new custom stamps (scroll down the custom stamp page to see the new ones). I know that I am definitely getting several of them...esp. the ones for Christmas!!! So much faster!!

My goal today is to get another couple of layouts done using some of the other sets and I need to do a bit of computer work for The Scrapbook Magazine (no matter how early I get my artwork done, I always put the computer work off til the last minute/deadline...LOL) Sorry Natalie!
smiles,
christi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great layouts!! Have a really nice and relaxing labour weekend.. we have ours here in October

Related Posts with Thumbnails