Monday, September 18, 2006

Day 1 of the Cybercrop....

Whoohooo! We are officially off and running! The Cropper's Cottage Free to Create cybercrop made it through day 1. I really have so much to do with everything going on this week, but I couldn't resist the inspiration flowing out of the cybercrop so I actually created 3 pages yesterday. 25 down...I am 1/4 of the way to my 100 layout til new stash goal!

This layout is based on a sketch challenge posted by Susie King. I love this layout. These are simply some flower photos from one of my trees out in my backyard. This layout gave me a chance to play with these Rhonna Farrer stamps that I got for my birthday...lots of fun!


This layout is based on an ad challenge. I had received this photo cropped this way and it was my only photo from the event so it was nice to be given a layout where it work.


Finally, this is a scraplift challenge. I scraplifted the corner detail from a layout from the talented Rita.


We are having so much fun and the classes today are to die for gorgeous!!!! My goal is to QUICKLY get all of my errands/chores done this morning so that I can play for a bit later today. I hope that you all will come join us!!!
smiles,
christi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooohhh Wow, these layouts are simply amazing. I love how the middle one worked perfect for that photo. Such wonderful work. I have having trouble leaving comments on beta so I have to do it this way. -Missy

Cami said...

wonderful layouts Christi :)
the cybercrop is moving right along and is a fab time as usual. you are so good at organizing these! love those rhonna stamps BTW...they are awesome!

~cami

Anonymous said...

Beautiful LOs Christi -- I'm so honored you scraplifted me! The cybercrop is fantastic -- you've done a great job once again! Hugs -- Rita

Related Posts with Thumbnails