Thursday, September 07, 2006

Results....



Well, this is what I came up with using that Hardy Boys creative prompt. Supplies used:
*Making Memories ledger paper
*Rebecca Sowers Bookworks papers
*The Crafters Workshop Lettering templates
*Purple Onion Designs small frame stamp
*7 Gypsies gaffer tape
*hero arts pixie alpha stamps

I am working on DT layouts for the Cottage today and right now I am at 18 layouts done out of my 100 layouts til I can buy new stash. I am getting there, but think that I am going to have to slow down here pretty soon. I feel burn-out coming...

I hope that everyone is having a great Thursday!
smiles,
christi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it Christi!!! Great colours too.... every day I watch to see how many layouts you have done/and have to go before you can go shopping.... I am willing you on!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails