Sunday, September 10, 2006

I Bet You didn't know...

...that I am a shoe girl! I adore shoes especially totally impractical girly-girl shoes.

Yesterday I had to run a quick errand in town. Not much fun and only a five minute errand so I decided to make a quick stop in at Kohl's to look at shoes. We have a ball to go to next weekend and I needed to find some shoes for the dress that I think (?) that I am going to wear. *Aside...I have 3 dresses hanging on the door to choose from. DH has chosen his favorite, but it has a lot of skin showing so we will see how the water-retention is going the day of the ball as to whether I wear it or not. LOL!*

So I walk into the shoe section of Kohls and they have row upon row of shoes for...get this...$10!!! OMG! How many can I carry??? I walked out with $200 worth of shoes for $42 after tax. I only quit shopping because I couldn't carry anymore, but I am seriously thinking about going back today. Did I mention that I REALLY like shoes???





I adore the way that these tie into a little bow on the back. Can you say CUTE??? Loving all my new shoes!
smiles,
christi

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You scored girl! Cute, cute shoes! Here's a hint -- next time, grab one of those big, black Kohl's shopping bags -- I'm guessing you could fit quite a few pairs in one of those babies! Just don't tell your DH it was my idea! :) -- Rita

Anonymous said...

LUCKY!!!! Those are SO cute!
~Suzanna

Anonymous said...

heaven on earth, i tell ya. i'm a shoe girl, too, but i am an amateur compared to you (only 5 pair in the past week). LOL

Anonymous said...

Who knew? You are a shoe girl! And what a deal. So did you find a pair to go with the dress? Or will you need to go back ;0)
Sharon at Norah'S

Anonymous said...

OH MAN Awesome AWESOME stash! Your set! Ok so you have to go back I totally understand! I am going to go chant "I will not go to Kohls" for 30 min before bed! Marnie

Cami said...

waaahhh! I wish I had a Kohls here. I think they're building one not too far away. I love their shoe sales. That 2nd to last photo is so cool. Love the pics of your shoes lined up - but I like the angle and lighting on that last one.

Kirsty Wiseman said...

hey! leave some in the shops for me..... I want them all - we share the same taste xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails