Sunday, January 10, 2010

Stamping for Sunday....

It's Sunday.
We haven't left the house since Wednesday.
Snow and REALLY cold temps have been working against us.
But today, I guess that it is time to join the living again.
If only for the reason that the Jeep needs to get warmed up so it doesn't become a carcass in the driveway like my Xterra has become.

But first I have a quick little card to share. I adore the Christmas lines and buy them like I will be able to use them year-round which is usually not the case. Luckily most of these lines include reds and a few pinks which definitely makes them more use-able going into the Valentine/New Year's timeframe. All of the papers for this card are from some of those Christmas lines that I bought this year from Limelight Papercrafts.

I also just had to get out my brand new Unity Stamp Co. store kit of the month, Livin and Lovin Life, and play with it some more. Both the corner stamp and the "Hello" are from this kit. Limelight Papercrafts should be getting this kit in soon (I am guessing that it will probably be sometime this week. Yippee!)

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Livin and Lovin Life
*October Afternoon Very Merry- Sing the Carols (double sided- pink snowflakes on one side, red music on the other)
*Nestabilities Butterfly dies
*Palette Black Noir inkpad



1 comment:

Danni said...

Great card, love the butterflies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails