Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday indoors...

Around here, we are taking it easy today. The sun is shining here in Illinois, but it is COLD...so we are all snuggled by the fire doing our own little thing indoors.

For me, that means reading a good book, which I have been doing a TON with Ben gone. I am devouring easily 6-7 books a week. Hmmmm, not sure I will be able to break this habit when he gets back, but that means that I have lots of opportunities to use bookmarks.

I love creating bookmarks. It's a card where you can actually enjoy what you created.

This bookmark was inspired by yesterday's Paper Makeup Stamps inspiration challenge which you can see on the blog post a couple of posts below this one.
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Lollipop Tree You and Me
*Unity Stamp Co. Sentiment (and I can't remember which kit this came from...)
*Martha Stewart border punch
*Zig writer
*Creative Cafe button
*Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder
*cotton string



3 comments:

jo said...

Oooh I love this Christi!!!

Amber Hight said...

Love this bookmark Chris! Do you have it in a clear protector? Where did you find it? Can I have this bookmark?:D haha, I kid!
Wow, 6-7 books, 2 kids, and STILL creating gorgeous works of art? Time must stand still in Illinois;)

Tiff said...

This is adorable!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails