Thursday, September 27, 2007

Days 11 & 12 and another card...

Good morning! I have found that this week has been really busy so I haven't had the time to really experiment with my pages in my 21-day art journal like I would have liked. After today, it should calm back down so maybe I can get back to it...

Here is Day 11. Jeanne is one of the other participants in the {21} day challenge and she has been creating a gorgeous journal in shades of blue that I just love. It inspired me to pull out my Basic Grey Periphery papers that I hadn't yet touched for this entry.


My Day 12 entry is just a hodge-podge of stuff and journaling. Yesterday was my first really challenging day during this journey. I totally blew my WW points and I think that the page reflects that in some way...it just doesn't flow together as well as I would like and I definitely think that it is all interconnected. My life wasn't where it should be so my art didn't flow right either...interesting, isn't it? And it could be a matter of the fact that I knew that the day was a bust, which changes my view on the artwork for the day...


One last little piece of art to share. This is a card that I made using the CPS #32 Sketch. I used some of the older Scenic Route papers and some more of the Inque Boutique stamps (the bird). The sentiment is from Catslife Press. I think that this card could easily become a Christmas card just by adding a holiday sentiment.


smiles,
christi

3 comments:

Shalini said...

I am so loving those pages...the colors are gorgeous.

Rita said...

The card is beautiful! I love Scenic Route and these colors are so pretty!

Your art journal pages look just fine. It is amazing how much our mood or feeling for a particular day influences our creativity though, isn't it? I think they are beautiful -- you are so talented!

Andrea, said...

Great cards

Related Posts with Thumbnails