Friday, September 28, 2007

Catching up on tags...

I love tags! I think that they are tons of fun and a really great way to get to know more about the friends that we "know" online. BUT I am really lousy at tags! LOL! I am forever forgetting to do them and then I never know who to tag back so this morning I am playing Tag Catch-Up.

ETA: Thanks Mom! This is what happens when you do these things before you (meaning me) have the full allowance of coffee. :p

This morning I was tagged by Alison Gibbs to post 7 random things about myself. hmmmm, this is tough! LOL!

1. I am terrified of things that are tiny and jump...grasshoppers, crickets, frogs...anything that could jump at me is a really bad thing.

2. I never, EVER wear shorts. I carry all my weight in my legs and lets just say that it isn't a pretty sight.

3. In the last 20 years (my adult life), I have lived in 16 different homes in 7 different places...Texas, Oklahoma (2 different towns so we count it twice), New Mexico, New Jersey, England, and North Carolina. That's a lot of cleaning out of closets!

4. There are days when I eat nothing but cookie dough all day long (should I really be admitting that?!?!)

5. Contrary to #4, I am a lifetime member of Weight Watchers. Five years ago, I lost approximately 35 lbs with them and, until I got pregnant, was pretty good at keeping it off for all that time. Right now I am about 15 lbs above my goal weight, but I am working on it.

6. One of my favorite things to do is have tea...I like hot tea, but am more of a coffee drinker, but I just love the ritual and beauty of drinking hot tea. I feel like I am spoiling myself when I drink hot tea...

7. I would love to write a book. I have actually even started a few over my lifetime...maybe one of these days, I will actually finish one. BTW, fiction or non-fiction, it doesn't matter...I have both started.

Now for the Name Game tag. I was tagged by several people on this one:
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) - Blondie XTerra* (fixed now!!LOL! I don't think Pierre Xterra would work...scary name!)

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) - Chocolate Chipperdoodle (hmmmm, that just doesn't sound too threatening does it?!? LOL!)

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) - C Sno

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) - Red Cat

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) - Gayle Guymon

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) - Sno Ch

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The") - The Purple Coffee

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) - Jack Raymond

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) Odyssey Nips (LOL! I think that I should hang onto that one, don't you?!?)

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Ruth Miles

And since I am so bad about doing tags, I won't put anyone else through the guilt of being tagged. If you want to play along, please do so and come let us know.

smiles,
christi

6 comments:

Rita said...

I LOVE your stripper name -- I laughed out loud! The Star Wars name and fly girl name are pretty darn good too! :)

Loved your seven random things!

Anonymous said...

Love your names: Rock Star - don't remember a pet named Christi; Soap Opera - you must be legitimate - both parents have the same last name, Guymon; Nascar - could be Jack George, too.

Fun lists!

Anonymous said...

Back to the Rock Star name, maybe I read it wrong, but I think you would probably be Blondie XTerra or Pierre XTerra. (Sorry to butt in.)

dianna said...

Long Live #4...don't be ashamed*!*
I'm not :)
Dianna

Alison Bryant said...

Ohhhh, so many great things here!

Which place you've lived in has been your favorite so far?

Carolyn said...

Oh these names are super! That stripper one had me cracking up. Just picture that one in lights. LOL Glad you had time to do these, it was fun to read.

Related Posts with Thumbnails