Monday, February 16, 2009

Holidays just put me a day behind...

For at least 90% of the day today, if you had asked me what day it was, I would have told you that it was definitely Sunday...so I am SERIOUSLY running a full-day behind on a schedule that on a good day is behind anyway...LOL!

Today's post is all about the items that I created while being inspired by the Exercise in Creativity-Mini/Little exercise. And because I am running so behind, I am not going to chat very much about these projects except the basics.


This is a little bitty notepad (3"x5") that is the perfect size to throw in your purse. Isn't that little fairy just the cutest?!?! She is Jaina and is part of a new stamp line from Paper MakeUp Stamps. You are gonna see more of these darling little fairies in the future from me...I have several already colored and just waiting for the perfect project/card!

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. it's the Little Things (sentiment)
*Unity Stamp Co. Fun with Four Inches Little Borders
*PaperMakeUp Stamps Jaina
*Sassafras paper
*ribbon
*Stampin Up punch
*Zig Writers
*watercolor pencils
*notepad
********************
When I introduced this exercise, one of the inspiration items that I shared was this photo of this teeny tiny frog that I took on vacation in 2005. I realized that I had never scrapbooked it so this seemed like the perfect week to focus on this Little Bitty Miracle.

I am pretty sure that I used a sketch for this project, but right now I have no idea from where...I will have to go find that info for you so that the proper person gets credit for the design of the layout.

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. it's the little things
*Unity Stamp Co. Just My Type alphabet
*SEI Orchid
*Scenic Route Notebook paper
*buttons

****************
These next two projects are ATC's (altered trading cards...little 2 1/2"x 3 1/2" cards.)

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Ladybug LineUp
*Unity Stamp Co. Love Grows (sentiment)
*Unity Stamp Co. Little Buggers
*MM Journaling piece
*watercolor pencils
*Martha Stewart border punch
*StazOn Jet Black inkpad
*********

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Enjoy Your Story...Laugh (bird)
*Unity Stamp Co. January kom (sentiment)
*MM Journaling paper
*MM ledger paper
*MM Chloe's Closet paper

Tomorrow, I will be back with a new layout (assuming that I get it finished tonight) and some fun upcoming events!

An aside....While listening to the Adventures of Winnie the Pooh playing in the living room today for the 736th time (it was Jacob's favorite too so I had ALL of the lines memorized by the time he was 3,) a thought occurred to me... If the narrator can narrate Tigger out of the tree at the end of the movie, then why didn't he help poor Pooh out of Rabbit's door at the beginning of the movie??!!??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to President's Day! You have some really neat stuff to show for the day, though.

Mary Jo said...

Seriously, I feel the same way about holidays. I'm going to be off all week now :0p :0)

Alison Bryant said...

Lovely stuff!

Katie Cotton said...

these are so cute! I love the notepad holder and the layout! You rock girlie!

Karen said...

Oh.....love it all!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails