Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Hip-Hop Everyone!!!

Here we are...it's another
Hip-Hopping Thursday!!!


Good morning everyone! I hope that you have been having fun on the Unity Stamp Co. blog-hop so far! I have 3 things to share with you today.



The first is a layout of just some everyday photos of Kat...no story...basically, this is what she looks like at this point in her life which meant that I got to have fun with the embellishments (but you all know that I do that regardless of what type of layout it is, don't I?)


There are LOTS of stamps from different kits on this...I love how you can work all of these stamps together like this!


Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Create Your Life
*Unity Stamp Co. Shine On
*Unity Stamp Co. Spunky Princess
*Unity Stamp Co. Enjoy Your Story....Laugh
*Unity Stamp Co. Just My Type alphabet
*Unity Stamp Co. Love Grows (i love you sentiment)
*October Afternoon paper
*KI Memories paper
*Scenic Route paper (background)
*MM paper (floral scallop and green polkadot)
*Marvy Uchida scallop punches
*Fiskars Threading Water border punch
*Prima flowers
*Stampin Up Tab punch
*MM button brads





*************

This second project is a card that is a combination of a couple of challenges.
The Unity Addicts this week had a gorgeous inspiration piece for their challenge...


...and I combined that with the Splitcoast sketch challenge for this week (#SC216) to come up with this card.

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Love Birdies
*Basic Grey paper
*copper brads
*watercolor pencils
*corner rounder



*********



I was lucky enough to get a Little Monkeys storage system to play with and try out. What I love about this system is that you can alter it to suit you and your style so I had a bit of a play with altering my system...


Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Rain & Flowers
*Unity Stamp Co. Bliss & a Birdie (frame)
*Unity Stamp Co. Sentiments O' Simple (play)
*Anna Griffin papers
*Martha Stewart border punch
*Zig Writer




Now you need to head on over to Jen E's blog and see what fun she has to share with you today!


55 comments:

joslyn said...

i love the way you decorated your monkey box!

Kelly Braund said...

Such a cute layout!

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous everything today Christi!! Love how you decorated your box!!

Jess said...

love your layout and card, but the way you did your Monkeys box is WONDERFUL!!!

Anonymous said...

Really cute! Love how you dressed up the Little Monkeys box :)
~Chelsea

Patter Cross said...

So fun how you decorated your box! And love the layout with all of the details and circles!

Angela said...

Great creations today.
I love how you altered your storage system.

StampinCathy said...

Fabulous layout and love all the embellishments. Love how you altered this box.

Tanis said...

Fabulous layout!! All kinds of little fun details in there!!!
I always get so excited when I see my stuff on the DT cards....LOVE how you coloured up that tree :) SWEET way to redo your box too. I really should get that system. Hmmm....more stamps or storage??? Hard decision :)

4guysandagirl said...

Very cute!!!

Robynccgirl said...

Adorable layout of your DD and I love your card and altered box!!

Scrapacat said...

Wow - a lot going on in that layout, but I love it!!
~ky

Purple Princess said...

Wonderful work! I love the heart tree stamp!

Tracey said...

So much fabulousness in this post!! :)

Tammy said...

Awesome stuff! Love it all! I like what you sis to your stamp storage holder..very pretty!

Daniella said...

Great projects!! Love how you altered the Litle Monkeys box!!

Sherry Campbell said...

Wow- your layout and card are beautiful and I really LOVE how you altered your Little Monkeys storage system! It's sooooooo pretty!! Thanks for the inspiration, Christi! :)

FibreJunky said...

Love the layout (Kat is adorable) and the card, but I really love how you altered the SMS system!

Brooke said...

EVERYthing is AMAZING. your layout.. the colors are FAB! Kat is just a little DOLL in those photos.. as usual! great job on the card.. that tree is super cute! i might need to get that kit now... and i think what you did with your Little Monkeys storage box is just so fun! Perfect! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Everything is FABULOUS!! Love the colors of the LO and the card. and The card is just TO adorable and of course I love how you decorated your Little Monkey system...........it is my favorite stamp set.

Tonya

Jen E. said...

cute layout! an i like how you dressed up your monkey box!

JenMarie said...

Love the LO colors!!

Candace H said...

Great projects today, Christi! LOVE the way your altered your storage box!!!

Stephanie said...

these are so cute! i absolutely love how you decorated the stamp storage box!

jan farnworth said...

great layouts i love to add lots of fun to my layouts as well. Love the altered storge to. That sketch was really neat this week i tryed my hand at it to.

Ravengirl said...

You always have such wonderful projects! I really love how you altered your storage system!

Jenn said...

Your layouts are always so cute, Kat is adorable.

I love that you spruced up your monkeys storage system

Unknown said...

I love the little monkeys box for stamps. It is tres fab!!!

RR said...

Great job on all the projects. I saw the inspiration piece yesterday and thought how colorful and such a wonderful idea. Now pass me a jelly bean, please.

Anonymous said...

Love your layout....

stuffie said...

love that you altered your little monkey.... I soooo would be with ya' on that one!

Toni K said...

Gorgeous layout and card! Love the way you decorated your box too. TFS!

Jennifer Buck said...

Super adorable! Love what you did with the Store More! CUTE!

Shemaine Smith said...

Lovely cards Christi!

V said...

Very cute! :)

Katy said...

love the card and layout...great job decorating the storage box!

JazzyH said...

Great projects

Karen J. said...

Thursday is my fav day thanks to Unity and designers. Your layout is so CAute!! Love OA paper!! OMG your Little Monkeys box is adorable.

Lesley said...

Love that you've "monkeyed around" with your Little Monkeys storage box. It's beautiful...

Paper doll said...

Oh I love the altered box, very cute.

Paper doll said...

The layout is fantastic

Unknown said...

I love how you decorated your Little Monkey storage container. Very chic.

Even your organization is stylin'

Erika M. said...

Stunning work as always! I love how you altered your storage box!

de said...

I love your creations and how you used Unity to tie them all together. Love customizing your stamp storage too!

Amber Hight said...

Oh Miss Christy, your projects always make me go "Awww!" I love that layout of Kat, she sure is growing fast!
Your altered stamp box is awesome too, love how you fancied it up:) HIP HOP my friend! I should be in St. Louis on the 8th of March! I'll keep you updated so we can FINALLY meet:)

Paola said...

very beautiful work

Anonymous said...

Hello Christi Snow

You cute stuff hotwheels

Sonda T said...

let me see if i can do this right this time!
Christi, your layout is adorable..and so is the card.
ok, i am going to guess that there are 287 jellybeans in the vase!! What???? There wasn't a guessing game for that?? :) :P
I love how you altered the box too...gotta get me one of those! AND FAST!

Ashley Newell said...

Everything is super adorable as always Christi!

Yaritza said...

The card and the layout looks great.

JessicaK said...

Wow - the tree card is beautiful, and such a versatile stamp. I'm going ot have to go check it out in the store. Great job.

Stephanie said...

Love the altered box!! Great job!!

Cathy said...

Great projects and love how you altered the monkey box.

Katie Cotton said...

these are all seriously fantastic!!!!

Wendy said...

beautiful pretty layout and i love the way you colored the tree. And your storage. BEAUTIFUL altering. GREAT job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails