Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday, but it feels like Tuesday!

As I sit here typing this, my little one is at my feet, draped over her Elmo chair, singing her heart out, and playing with her clippies. It's just the sweetest sound in the world...I am very blessed! She learned how to sing this week and who "me" is...it's so cute, we will be anywhere and she will hear someone say "me" and she will start pounding her chest yelling, "ME!" I have no idea where she learned it, but she is VERY proud of herself that she figured it out. :o)

So hello! I meant to get this post up yesterday and it just didn't happen as I didn't finish the layout until late and then it was too dark to get a decent photo.

The design of this layout is based upon one of this month's Page Maps sketches and it is just a fun page because I love the photos...nothing too profound!

Supplies used:
*papers from K&Company
*Unity Stamp Co. Sentiments O' Simple
*Unity Stamp Co. Something to Say
*Prima flowers
*AC glitter thickers (Lax font)
*velvet ribbon
*buttons
*cupcake liner
*K&Company decorative brad

I played some more with a cupcake liner on this one with the flowers....I really like the way that these look...they add some fun dimension.

***************

I need to share about some upcoming events with you. You may have noticed some new blinkies up on the top left of my blog...

1. VSN (Virtual Stamp Night which is actually a weekend) over on Splitcoaststampers. This is 22 hours of card challenges, chat, and fun! It starts at 4:00 CST Friday evening. I have a challenge that will be posted at 5:00 (if you like chocolate, you will LOVE my challenge!) I hope that you will come play with us!

2. Unity World Record Blog Hop--Mark your calendars and sign up! March 28th...follow the blinkie link for all the details! It's going to be so much fun!

And finally...some wisdom from my Weight Watchers leader yesterday:
"If you are going to that fridge/pantry and you aren't hungry,
then eating that item isn't going to change anything."
Seems rather basic, but I found it to be rather profound! Maybe it will help inspire you this week...


2 comments:

Dave said...

Me! too cute..

Amy said...

That layout is absolutely adorable! I LOOOOve the cupcake liner!

Related Posts with Thumbnails