Monday, January 19, 2009

New Week's Resolutions....

I know, it is only the third week of the New Year, but I have decided that WHOLE year resolutions are too big and overwhelming, so this is something new that I am going to do each week to try to make the whole resolution thing a bit more managable and achievable. I will post my New Week's Resolutions every Monday and maybe I will be a bit more successful at my overall goals for the year.

This week's Resolutions:
*workout 6 times (done for today)
*only 1 "bad" eating day (so far, so good for today)
*NO extraneous shopping (I haven't left the house or done any internet shopping)
*6 glasses water/day (5 down for today so far)
*3 SCS challenge cards (1 done already)
*4 layouts

So far, with 15 hours into the first day, I am doing GREAT! ;o)

And with the idea of one of these challenges in mind, here is a card that I just made during Kat's nap (and a bit after she woke up when I snuck away...) This is a card that I made for the featured stamper challenge (#FS102) although I messed up when I chose my card to CASE as it was a sketch card...so the idea behind this card can be attributed to Lori (here's her original card that I CASE'd) and also to Taylor for sketch #TECC33 from Taylored Expressions.


Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Love Etc (january kit of the month)
*Making Memories Sabrina papers
*Nestabilities scallop oval punch
*Black StazOn
*ribbon
*button

4 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Great resolutions!! :0)

365 Letters said...

Sounds like a very healthy list of goals! Good luck!

Lindsay Spencer said...

Very cute sweet card. I love your idea. I'm going to do a new week's resolution too. That sounds like a perfect idea. And your resolutions are great too.

Anonymous said...

Love the card and what a fabulous idea for the resolutions. I am sure they will be much easier to keep this way.


Tonya

Related Posts with Thumbnails