Friday, January 23, 2009

Exercise Your Creativity Week 4- Signs

Good Friday Morning! It's Friday so that means it's Exercise Your Creativity Day!! Yippeee! If you don't know what I am talking about, EYC is an ongoing, year-long, 52 week project to flex your creativity muscles. You can see more about the details of how it works/intro here and all the archives can be found on the Creative Prompts blog for easy access.

This week's exercise revolves around signs. Click on the jpeg below to get the whole story of the exercise for the week...

And here are some images off the internet of different uses of signs/pennants/banners to inspire you. Unfortunately, I didn't notate my files very well about the origin of these images so if you know where I found them, please let me know so that I can give proper credit!!

from Pottery Barn Teen:


from MarthaStewart.com (I think):


from Pottery Barn Teen:


from ???:


from ???:


Unfortunately, it has been a crazy week working on other projects that I am not free to share with you yet, and that has made me a bit behind with my Woodland Study from last week, but I should be back later in the day with my post and projects from that...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails