Tuesday, June 13, 2006

New Creative prompt...

I have been trying to upload an artwork picture here, but nothing is cooperating so I will just link you to the piece. I have been playing with art inspirations lately and thought that you might want to join me. This is a piece by Carol Robinson. She does beautiful inspiration pieces for papercrafting so hopefully this will inspire you too! Pressed Crimson

Be sure to come back and give us a link if you do something using this as inspiration!!!
smiles,
christi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a beautiful piece. (PS. Thanks)

Anonymous said...

Oooh! It's gorgeous! Very inspiring. I love the colors especially. Thanks!

Missy said...

Wow that is a great looking piece of art and a wonderful creative prompt. Love those colors and the overall design. Great pick.

Related Posts with Thumbnails