Monday, June 05, 2006

The latest...


I have a million things that I need to be working on, but I just had to have a play with this kit last night. It is very rare that I have photos of DH and I together and this one is certainly not the best (ack! Why didn't someone tell me to take off that jacket when standing next to his camouflage???).

This is one of the gorgeous Kaleidoscope 3 kits (Friends) and I adore that color combo (orange, sky blue, teal, and lime green). You would never think that they would work together, but I love the summery feel to it. The only things that I added to the kit were the Heidi Swapp photo corners, the deco brad, and the paisley ribbon.

I am super busy today and tomorrow. Cropper's Cottage newsletter should be out tomorrow, but I am publishing it now so hopefully that goes smoothly (still have the publishing and a bit of writing still to do for it). I also have an article for Simply Cards & Papercraft to finish up. All that and I am seriously behind in my household...my guys need clean socks. :) And I am dreadfully behind on my mailing...yes, my mother's day gifts are STILL sitting here!?!? And for once, I actually had them bought and cards made before the fact...I really need an assistant to run my errands and do all those little things for me that just never get done!

I hope that you had a good weekend! Create today!
smiles,
christi

5 comments:

Sue Jones said...

Ohhhhh Christi, i LOVE those papers and agree they go so well together..i don't blame you for wanting to play :) Great LO :)

Anonymous said...

hi! i picked up your link at twopeas... you have the cutest layouts and blog. i love your blog tagline!

Lisa said...

I really like your blog. I'm drooling over that paper in this layout. Great job!

Tracy said...

I love that paper collection too - so fresh! Great LO. (thanks for visiting my blog - I appreciate it!)

Missy said...

ooooohhh my that is a fantastic page Christi with amazing papers. You are meant for this team!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails