Thursday, June 08, 2006

Embracing your Passion....

Well, I had a huge long post started, but I just deleted it and decided to just share instead. I am still busy with assignments so here is another of my favorite layouts that just came out in The Scrapbook Magazine.


This is my new niece Mia just a couple of weeks after she was born. Isn't she just a little angel?? Love that girl and I have never even met her, but her sweet mama keeps me up to date with gorgeous photos like these. In fact, she just sent me a whole new batch to play with last night so I need to get my assignment done so that I can go get to playing with my scrapbooking! :)

I hope that you are creating today!
smiles,
christi

1 comment:

Missy said...

What a fantastic girly girl page Christi. I love the pink primas and the fantastic CB papers. Wonderful page.

Related Posts with Thumbnails