Monday, August 31, 2009

Lots of Little Things...


I know! I am doing awfully right now in the blogging area and I promise to try and do better, but I am working on getting into a routine with Ben gone and right now am still kind of floundering on how best to utilize my time. BUT things are getting better and I am getting on top of my schedule/life goals for the next year (but really focusing on the next 5 months.)

Today was truly my deadline to really get going on my weekly schedule. But the big piece of news is this...
I know that it doesn't look like much, but I have officially started working on/writing my book. That is my biggest of my goals in this coming year simply to prove to myself that I can do it. I am not going to say anything more about it right now, but I can guarantee that you will be hearing things about it throughout the next year. It will be DONE (and in publication form) by my 40th birthday!
*******

Some other little things happening that I thought you all might want to make note of...
Shimelle is starting a new class tomorrow, Learn Something New Everyday (the image above is her class artwork!) I love Shim's classes and am so excited about this one and she is giving a spot away on her blog...go check it out, or better yet, buy you a spot in the class! At only $15, you will not find a better bargain for a month chock-full of inspiration!
******

And speaking of inspirational people...

Some of my favorite inspirational people are starting out on a new venture, Torendi! I am not sure what all is going to be involved besides a kit club/online store and for sure some fun, but it is owned by Jenn Coker and the DT is going to be headed up by Tiffany Johnson...
Opening Day is 9/09/09!!! Love that!
*******

And finally, because I have been a bad blogger, I have missed sharing some of the Unity September kit of the month sneaks with you all. So here is my catch up on that. The full reveal will be tomorrow and hopefully I will have some artwork to share with it too!!!






4 comments:

joni said...

OMG...Congrats on the book! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see what awesome stuff you have in it!!! I am thinking about what my schedule will look like once dh deploys on Sept 13th....and I don't have any kiddos at home to help keep me busy! But I do have Zeppelin who is a bull in a china shop...and with him I feel needed...you know to clean the floors and such! LOL I've also gotta get my blog updated...I took the summer off!
Hugs!
Joni

Linda M. Cain said...

Beautiful! Congratulations on the book! What a fabulous achievement!

Linda Cain

Tiff said...

Blogger doesn't like me right now :( I hope this posts! CONGRATS on the book! That is HUGE HUGE HUGE! Also, thank you for posting about Torendi!

Charlene said...

A book is a great idea! I wish you the BEST of luck with this new endeavor. If you write like you create, it will be wonderful! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails