Sunday, August 09, 2009

Lazy Sunday Stamping...

We decided to take a break from life today. ;o) Actually, I dyed (grey touchup) my hair last night and you are not supposed to wash it for 24 hours and since Dh is out of town, I officially declared this a pj day in this household. It's rather nice to just have a lazy day at home.

I took naptime to play with today's CPS sketch (#128)
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. 100% Happy
*Unity Stamp Co. Birthday Chic
*Cosmo Cricket papers
*Memories brown inkpad
*ribbon
*copper brads

I hope that you are having a great Sunday!!!


10 comments:

Carla G. said...

Hi Christi - I love your card! I also have that Cosmo Cricket paper and can't seem to part with it! You did a great job...we are having a lazy Sunday too!! I posted right after you....take care! Carla G.

Daniela F. said...

100 % adorable!! Love the fun colors you put together :-) Enjoy your lazy Sunday!

Sandy said...

Cute card. It lives up to the happy sentiment.

Bekah said...

Love the bold look of the word stamps. pairs nicely with your colorful papers!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable!! Love the paper and colors.

Linda Beeson said...

Glad you have the time to play, this is so cute! Great use of that CPS sketch too.

Lee said...

Gorgeous card. So bright and cheery.

Christine said...

Gorgeous card Christi. That stamp set is so versatile. Love that Cosmo Cricket paper too. So glad you had a fun pajama day. Everyone needs one of those every now and then.
xoxo, Christine

Janelle said...

I love those PJ days. :) Great card! I love that Unity set, too (although I don't own it -- yet).

Linda Beeson said...

What a cute card with some cute stamps. Great use of that CPS sketch.

Related Posts with Thumbnails