Monday, August 17, 2009

hmmm, where did I disappear to???

I didn't go anywhere.

I have needed to blog for 3 days.

I have had the projects done, just not the time to sit down and organize my thoughts.

We are on the final countdown for Ben leaving us for 5 months on his deployment, so right now I am making family life an absolute priority over everything else. It will probably be like this until the middle of next week. He flies out on the 26th so bear with me. After that I am gonna have all the time in the world (aside from doing the single parent thing) so I will probably be blogging tons!

This is the layout that I mentioned last hip-hop using that cute new Sending My Love incentive kit. When I first saw it, I knew that I was going to be using it tons in the near future. I see many cards heading Ben's way using this kit!

The photo is one of Ben that I took on Spring Break. It's on here simply because I love this photo of him. You can use a generic photo (i.e. not associated with any certain event) for layouts on this that focus on a whole-life-event.

I stamped the mailbox and the Air Force badge onto a paper that is NOT camoflauge, but I think that it takes on that look for the layout. I was completely surprised by that when I did it...one of those lucky flukes!
Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Unity in America (Memory Making Crafts Exclusive kit)- Air Force badge and "courage"
*Unity Stamp Co. Confession: I love Unity
*MME papers (red and green)
*October Afternoon papers
*watercolor pencils
*string
**********


1 comment:

Amber Hight said...

Awww, you spend all the precious time with Ben that you can, we'll wait for ya;) Let me know if you need a friend, I know what you're going through and will be there myself again early next year! Smooches!

Related Posts with Thumbnails