Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Little Fashion Plate...

Well, in someone's book she would be a Fashion Plate. LOL!


My mom sent her these socks from Alaska that are covered in bears so of course, she had to put them on. 

She also has on her shoes that we bought yesterday that are 2 sizes too big. 

I should know her well enough by now to know never to buy her shoes that are not the right size yet because she is obsessed and refuses to take new shoes off no matter how many times she trips and falls over the toes of them. 

So this is the fashion statement of the day... she calls them her boots and yes, they are on the wrong feet in this photo... Jacob helped her with that. She is still wearing the ensemble (4 hours later), but the shoes are now on the correct feet. 

{and yes, that is old Flopsy and new Flopsy in her hands. Mom bought us a replacement for emergencies (thanks Mom!!!) Who knew that old Flopsy was so disgusting looking compared to how he looks new?!? Maybe I should wash him more which hopefully won't be as traumatic now that we have two. Hey, I can think positively here! }

*********

I spent 2+ hours in my stamp room last night and this is the only thing that I have to show for it (oh,  and I watched the movie Bride Wars.) The sad thing, it was almost 3/4 of the way done when I went in there. So not much to show for the time spent... a VERY simple card!

Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Birdie Inspiration
*Little Yellow Bicycle Zinnia paper collection
*ribbon
*brads
*pop dots

I'll be back tomorrow for hip hop!

4 comments:

Yvette said...

Well, I like her fashion going on!!! She is just toooo cute! Your card is very pretty too! :)

Brooke said...

KAT IS A DOLL!!!!!!!!!! :)

Amy said...

I miss my little Kitty Kat so much!! and you too..LOL...such a pretty card!

stampqueen said...

When my DD was that age I almost wondered if someone switched her at birth with a gypsy child LOL but it made for some great pics!!!
Cute card - like the color combo!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails