Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A bit of tricycle fun...

Hello from sunny, balmy Illinois. See that's what happens when we complain about the over-abundance of rain...it stops and then we get freaking HOT!!! Wow is it ever muggy out there. Jacob is at Scout camp this week in Missouri and I hope that they are staying hydrated because this is killer! I can't even imagine what it must be like trying to sleep in it...

But for a bit of summer fun, I made a card using the Unity Stamp Co. kit, Everyday Adorable. I love this kit and haven't given it enough inky love yet so I thought that I would try to change that some today. I just love this little tricycle image...so fun! 

{I am really hoping that Kat will be big enough for a tricycle for Christmas and then I will be able to use this stamp for layouts too!!}


Supplies used:
*Unity Stamp Co. Everyday Adorable
*Fancy Pants papers
*MM eyelet trim
*StazOn jet black inkpad
*watercolor pencils
*Bazzill scallop cardstock
*Marvy Uchida scallop square punch

I hope that you are having a fabulous week!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails